We require a person 3 – 4 days a week.
Skills and experience
- Are you enrolled or have you a completed Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management?
- Are you physically fit and enjoy outdoor work?
- Are you self motivated?
- Do you work well in a team?
- Are you passionate about the environment?
- Do you like learning about plants?
- Are you a team player?
You will need
- A current drivers licence – ability to drive a manual preferred.
- We sometimes work in difficult to get to locations so your own car is preferred.
We provide a good working experience and work in both bushland as well as gardens requiring landscaping. This is a part-time casual position with a salary range from $20 – $25 depending on experience with regular reviews plus super.